Reviews for TNTvans Camper Van Conversions
Everything is great. Super quiet. It really actually is making the van ride much better now. Your bill was just what I was looking for. Thank you so much! - James 2/1/24
- Where do I start? The bed is WONDERFUL! The whole system is! And those lights! OMGosh, never would I have thought I'd want something like that! Thank you thank you thank, they are wonderful! -- Jayne 1/14/24
I love my cooler slide & can’t wait to get the bed system. Everything is working great! - Emily 12/14/23
Thank you for the van build! It looks great, is very functional, and will be easy to remove when I’m ready to finish the interior of my van. I love it, and I’m already using it to explore. It’s nice to have see through bins which helped me get organized and I’m glad to no longer be sleeping on the floor! - Kevin 12/12/23
I was able to get everything I ordered built and placed in my van. Early compliments from friends of mine are testament to the high quality, great looking pieces. Your kits have allowed me to have a clear vision of what I want for my setup. Let me say how much I appreciate the quality of your kits. Your customer service is unmatched. I truly appreciate your commitment and how you stand behind your customers. I appreciate the whole process. Can’t wait to show off my TNT Van! - Kimberly 11/28/23
I love the TNT system and I’m very excited about continuing the outfitting process. - Raul 10/14/23
- It has to be said. I love your products and value prop. - Bill 6/24/23
- The van is "rebuilt" with the higher bed and it is perfect! It is so much easier to get things out of the bins - Debbie 5/17/23
I'm so thankful for your work and encouragement! For this family I actually took the van and camped for a couple nights. It was great to have all my gear up and out of the way. - Brian 5/12/23
Productive weekend for me. Mounted in my seats and your shelves and bed system. Fits perfectly! Definitely well thought out design. - Randy 4/15/23
Lightweight, portable, functional with easy DIY installation. Great customer service all at a reasonable price. - Zak 3/10/23
- I didn't realize you're a new outfit. Congrats. I can say yours is the first system I've seen that's truly a DIY, affordable, and removable system for people that aren't trying to #vanlife in $200k rigs. I've got a new 2022 cargo van that's staying that way-80% work, 20% play. This setup would be perfect. The shelving units with the bins would work great for tools and supplies. - Frank 2/25/23
TNTvans General Information
All TNTvans products are made in St. George, UT. The Camper Van Conversion Kit, Van Bed Kit, and Van Kitchen Sink System are DIY modular kits designed to assemble with ease. TNTvans interior solutions fit inside all vans: Mercedes Sprinter Van, Ford Transit, Ram ProMaster, Chevy Express, GMC Savana, Nissan NV, Ford Econoline, Dodge Ram Van
- Cushions are made in the USA with Sunbrella water resistant fabric.
- Framework is composed of high quality 6063 Aluminum.
- The cabinet grade plywood features a clear, thick semi-gloss epoxy acrylate finish and a four coat ultra violet coating for extra durability.
- Light units are uniquely manufactured to TNTvans specifications.
- Bins are made in the USA of clear shatterproof BPA+Chlorine free plastic. They are food and freezer safe.
For your convenience and peace of mind, we will install yourTNTvans kit here in St. George, UT. We also offer aVIP"In Your Driveway" installation service. Inquire for scheduling dates.