Van Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
I have no affiliate with Upfitsupply.com but I have found their customer service to be great. I have purchased all my van products products on their site.
You input your van year, make, and model into their website and it shows you what fits your van.
The van wall liners and ceiling I use in my vans are made by Legend. I like the fact they are 3/8" thick and insulated. The walls are super light, and depending on your van, an entire kit can weigh less than 200 lbs.
They are strong enough that you can actually install wood inserts into them and hang light items onto a bolt like a hook for a bag. They are not to be confused with the skinny wall liners that the factory installed inside the stock cargo vans. You can read about their wall on their website.
Once I ordered the walls, it took two weeks for them to be delivered a just a couple hours to install. Considering they are pre cut to fit the van, it went really smoothly.
Floors and other items can be found on their website as well.
TNTvans General Information
All TNTvans products are made in St. George, UT. The Camper Van Conversion Kit, Van Bed Kit, and Van Kitchen Sink System are DIY modular kits designed to assemble with ease. TNTvans interior solutions fit inside all vans: Mercedes Sprinter Van, Ford Transit, Ram ProMaster, Chevy Express, GMC Savana, Nissan NV, Ford Econoline, Dodge Ram Van
- Cushions are made in the USA with Sunbrella water resistant fabric.
- Framework is composed of high quality 6063 Aluminum.
- The cabinet grade plywood features a clear, thick semi-gloss epoxy acrylate finish and a four coat ultra violet coating for extra durability.
- Light units are uniquely manufactured to TNTvans specifications.
- Bins are made in the USA of clear shatterproof BPA+Chlorine free plastic. They are food and freezer safe.
For your convenience and peace of mind, we will install yourTNTvans kit here in St. George, UT. We also offer aVIP"In Your Driveway" installation service. Inquire for scheduling dates.